Automate Oracle E-Business Maintenance Tasks
Improve IT Productivity and Morale
Maintaining Oracle E–Business Suite (EBS) requires far too many complex, manual operations. Errors may not be discovered until late in the process. Complexity often creates a fiasco out of something that should have been simple. Senior DBAs have better things to do than tedious tasks.
When your IT organization uses RingMaster APM to do its patching
- Senior DBAs are freed up to do more valuable things.
- Labor is saved with “lights–out” patching and its related tasks.
- Consistent results are produced regardless of who is doing the patching.
- Information about patching, changes, instances, errors are easily seen.
- Anyone can see the status of patching, its changes and approvals without asking.
- DBAs are no longer “information central”.
RingMaster APM is a comprehensive patch management system for Oracle E–Business Suite and more…
When RingMaster Clone is used to prepare testing environments, you can:
- Produce clones of production as often as you wish and get better testing results.
- Save labor as the best practices of this highly complex process are automated.
- Save time as cloning steps and copy times are faster.
- Eliminate rework from mistakes usually not found until the end of the process.
- Information about maintenance activities can be known without asking.
When RingMaster Backup is used for your backups, rest assured…
- If the backup failed, you will be notified —a frequent fault of most backup routines.
- The best practices of backing up Oracle E–Business Suite is automated.
- Backups are managed and scheduled downtime often reduced.
How can we help?